Inside the Article
Central Board of Secondary Education releases the CBSE 10th Compartment Form 2023 Application Form Improvement Form on its official website every year in the month of July after the declaration of the final exam results. Recently CBSE have released the final result of both the class 10th and 12th. It is expected that soon CBSE is going to releases the compartment exam date for class 10th 2023 in the month of August. For all the students who have failed in their final examination or seek to improve their marks CBSE conducts the compartment exam. CBSE 10th Compartment Form 2023 can be submitted by respective schools or directly by the candidate on the cbse official website.
Here students can get all relevant information on cbse class 10th improvement exam 2022-23, CBSE 10th compartment form 2023, cbse compartment exam 2023 admit card, CBSE 10th compartment form 2023 last date and how to fill compartment form of cbse 10th. Direct links are given below for students assistance where you can fill compartment exam 2023 application form.
CBSE has released notification that compartment exam will be conducted in September and the online submission of LOC is schedule from 13-08-2020 to 20-08-2020. Check official notification from below.
CBSE 10th Compartment Form 2023 Application Form Improvement Form
CBSE give 3 chances to such students to clear the CBSE Compartment Exam. A candidate can appear for three subsequent chances of compartment examination 2023. If a candidate appears for 2023 main examination and placed in compartment then he/she can appear in July the same year, Second Chance in March/April and third chance in July of 2023.
Usually CBSE releases the compartment exam form in the month of july but due to Covid-19 situation this year the application form have been delayed as was the result of class 10th and 12th. Check out the the details of this article from below.
|Examination Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Category||CBSE 10th Compartment Form|
|Compartment Exam Date 2021||16 August to 15 Sept 2021|
|Mode of filling application form||Online(for private students)/ Offline (for regular students)|
Also take a look at : CBSE Class 10th Changed Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2023 All Subjects
CBSE Class 10th Compartment Exam 2023 Application Form
CBSE will soon start the compartment exam 2023 application form filling procedure. In the month of July CBSE released the final board exam result of class 10th and 12th.
After this announcement it is expected that in the month of August CBSE will release the compartment exam 2023 form on its website. For now CBSE have released a questionnaire related to compartment exam date 2023, the link is provided above.
Many students are waiting for the notification regarding compartment exam 2023 application form. Every year large number of application are filled by the candidates who were unable to obtain qualifying marks in one or have not appeared for the exam in any one subject have been placed in compartment category.
Also those students who are not satisfied with their marks in a particular subject can also appear for the compartment exam 2023.
Down beneath is the direct link provided for students assistance to fill the CBSE 10th compartment form 2023 application form. Just click on the link and fill out the details.
Class 10th Compartment Exam 2023 Application Form(Regular Candidate) – CLICK HERE
Class 10th Compartment Exam 2023 Application Form(Private Candidate) – CLICK HERE
CBSE Compartment Exam 2023 Important Details
Here we have discussed some details regarding the cbse compartment exam 2023.
CBSE Class 10th Compartment Date sheet 2023
CBSE Class 12 compartment 2023 Date Sheet
- CBSE Compartment Exam 2023 application form is expected to be released in the month of August.
- Candidates with the compartment in one or more than one subject are required to fill up the CBSE 10th compartment form 2023 Application Form and submit it.
- The form was released in an online mode.
- Syllabus for the exam will remain the same.
- If students have passed the practical exam of a certain subject, he or she will only have to go through the written compartment exam. But students failing both in the practical and written exam will have to give compartment exams for both.
- While filling in the form, one must be sure to fill in all the correct details.
- Regular students will get their admit card from their school administration
- Private students can download their admit card from the official website of CBSE, i.e. cbse.nic.in.
How To Fill Online CBSE 10th compartment exam 2023 Application Form
Down below we have given step wise instruction to follow for the students who are going to fill the class 10th compartment exam 2023 application form online. It is a very easy process if you just go though the instructions carefully.
- Visit the official cbse website cbse.nic.in. The direct link is given above.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card for Private Candidates – Compartment Examination 2023’ or ‘Admit card for class 10th regular students’ on the site’s homepage.
- Enter the asked details such as the Roll Number, Centre Number, School Code on the next page and click on the proceed button.
- The CBSE Compartment Application Form will appear on the screen and candidates will have to provide details which are valid and correct. Students should note that they will have to appear for the Compartment exam only of the class in which they were enrolled also make sure to enter the correct course code and class code. Any form of incorrect information will prohibit the submission of the Application form.
- After filling up the Application form, candidates will have to upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications provided in the information brochure.
- Next step will be of the payment of the Application Fee. The Application Form will be accepted only after the submission of the Application Fee. The amount of the fee will be provided in the notification released along with the Application Form.
- After the successful payment of the Application form, click on the submit button. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted Application Form for future references.
We hope the above provided content was beneficial for you. In case of any doubt please write in the comment section. We will surly resolve your queries.